Sunday, January 7, 2007

End of Winter Break

Just came back from Whistler. A jolly great trip for me, a disaster for LeStorigo. Predictably, the visitor count and visit length both plunged due to lack of update and promotion.

Jason came and took away his Lego that I borrowed for the winter. I asked him for 2 last hours for me to take the last pictures and say goodbye.

The worst news for LeStorigo: the start of term 2 tomorrow. I will frankly tell everyone that I study the most when a term starts, because everything is still fresh and new and exciting. Hence, I think my beloved Lego will be put to rest for some time until they seduce me again.

But! I think I will try to finish The Story with a Kick-Ass Ending soon, because someone (hopefully) might be looking forward to its completion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! finish the "story with kick ass ending!"