Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A big pile!

1219 Met up with long-time-no-see friends Jason and Harvey

Tried to secure a tutoring job with Harvey's sister, since I just found out that I spent almost every penny earned in tutoring in the past month on Lego. In need to secure more funding sources. Thinking about starting a tutoring business that will make more bucks, whose profit will go into my other ventures. A tutoring business is a much more secure, traditional, and reliable source of income than say Lego dealing.
Talked to Jason, and it turned out that he had loads of Lego sitting around in the garage for many years. Too bad his mom is also a Lego lover who wouldn't give or even sell me their Lego. So I just borrowed a box full of Lego and promised to return after winter break.
Spent the remaining of the night playing massive Lego with mom, Tina, and Charlie. Pretty neat outcome after some 6 hours of Legoing. Perhaps we can use it in the next Lego story.

1220 Harvey and Jason joined the Lego party

Afternoon, Jason came and played with his childhood toys that we diligently categorized last night. "Why did you do that? I always play like this," he said, and dig randomly into the big pile.
With this much Lego, we were able to build some pretty cool-looking stuff. Jason liked my robot monster the best, and surprisingly, Charlie's flat aircraft the least. I thought Charlie's little bird was pretty darn cool.
Charlie took Jason's criticism and made his little bird even better.
And I started to have some ideas kicking around again...

1 comment:

TinA said...

I love my Lego Maison! Keep your monsters away!!!!