Monday, December 25, 2006

Ron & Poodle VS. A story with kick-ass ending

A question
So I've started this new story that I called "A Story with kick-ass ending" which may or may not have a kick-ass ending depending on how much faith you have in me as a story teller.

A major difference between the style that I am presenting this story is how little effort I put into editing the pictures compared to the extensive photoshopping in Ron & Poodle. The results: fast and sweet production of SKAE, and quality but painful progress of R&P.

So the question is: should I stay with the photoshops for R&P at all? Because after I tasted the sweetness in SKAE, it's somewhat dragging and bogging to go back to so much computer cranking.


Photo Resizing
The most computer cranking that I had to do during the production of the first 2 chapters of SKAE was resizing all the huge (1600x1200) pictures to an economic 640x480. I could have just been smarter and set my camera to that resolution, but no, I was in my Lego mode (ie. 10-year-old).

It was quite painful to resize every picture using photoshop, so after I finished chapter two, I googled for a better solution. And I found this!

No comments: