Sunday, December 10, 2006

Let the story begin

The morning after package arrived 1208
I took out the Lego and played with it. By the time I looked at the clock again, it was 3 hours later. I was shocked and guilty, so I went down for a late lunch. I came back and attempted unsuccessfully at studying for the 2 finals next week. I ended up using up the rest of the 1-pound package and built a few more characters.
Then it was time to start the story. I went home, found a sketch book, and the story of Ron and Poodle began...

1209
5 pages of Ron and Poodle evolved into 11 pages with help from Tina and input from Charlie.

1210
Rebuilt a few things, and now I'm happy with the cast. Their roles and intertwined stories are forming rapidly in my head... hm... I love this part.

1 comment:

TinA said...

Roles...instead of roels... : )